Wednesday 24 October, 2007

Love Proposal By a Software Eng.

Love Proposal by a Software Engineer"Just know that the love I have for youIs not to be put in a stack or queue
Like a variable in an infinite loopBe in my heart always and never stop
My heart is like a port, unread,and the love I have has only one thread
You are in my heart's RAM and not in the cacheSo if you won't respond, my heart will crash.
Like an application that is stand alone,I'm a programmer who earns a lot on my ownAnd my request is clear, without any encryptionAnd hope it is not void, that you return.
If Java can be linked with COr if e-mails can be sent for freeWhy on earth can't you and meFor the rest of our life time together be"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will eventually hit the rate of $0.01 to 1 Gigabyte.

I'm quietly waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB hard disk, haha. But for now I will be satisfied with having a 16 GB Micro SD in my R4i.

(Posted on FFBrows for R4i Nintendo DS.)